Our school offers a strong academic education, in a positive learning environment complemented with the latest technology and innovations; always upholding the values of discipline, responsibility and respect.
The Student Council of Brito Miami Private School is made up of various officials elected by the student body. There is a Class President and Vice-President elected for each grade level from sixth through twelfth grade. Among the Student Council members there is a President and Vice-President elected which is the voice in our P.T.S.O. (Parent Teacher Student Organization) meetings.
The objective of the Student Council is as follows:
• To represent the student body.
• To work together with our administration and faculty in order to encourage and promote education.
• To maintain our school’s high standards and values.
• To instill and maintain school spirit.
• To assist the administration and faculty in enforcing school regulations.
• To promote and maintain a good rapport among students and faculty.
• To sponsor activities and programs for the well being of the students.